The TEFL Intercontinental TEFL course provides both the training and practical experience necessary to become a teacher of English as a foreign language. We have combined the right amount of language knowledge, classroom skills, lesson planning, practical teaching, cultural immersion and personal development in our TEFL course. Trainees will teach real TEFL classes that are properly prepared, observed and then discussed in feedback sessions.The certificate is valid for all countries.
Through our system of proven curriculum / syllabus and expert trainer working in an intensive TEFL program,we train in knowledge of the English language teaching to teaching language to people.
The TEFL Intercontinental TEFL program, 3 weeks full time ,120 hours of expert tuition , 40 hours of teaching theory including basic Thai culture, 80 hours of practical teaching and expert job guidance.
(120) hrs Tefl course content;
TEFL In-class for 40 hrs.
- Intro & teaching principles
- Basic grammar
- Techniques of teaching 4 skills ( speaking , listening, reading and writing )
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management
- Teaching resources
- Demo teaching ideas - Basic Thai culture
Teaching practice skills for 80 hrs , including observation feedback
Practical training skills in a real school with real students , Only during long vacation for teaching practice in the foundation or student group.
* (120) hrs can be flexible
Qualifications and requirements
• Be a native speaker must have a high school level in education or higher • Be a non-native speaker must have a Bachelor's degree in any field or higher • Good command of English skill and develop the skills necessary for a career • Be at least 18 years of age • Must really want to be a teacher • Must be flexible and accept the change to solve the problem.