The TEFL Intercontinental TEFL course provides both the training and practical experience necessary to become a teacher of English as a foreign language. We have combined the right amount of language knowledge, classroom skills, lesson planning, practical teaching, cultural immersion and personal development in our TEFL course. Trainees will teach real TEFL classes that are properly prepared, observed and then discussed in feedback sessions.The certificate is valid for all countries.
Through our system of proven curriculum / syllabus and expert trainer working in an intensive TEFL program,we train in knowledge of the English language teaching to teaching language to people.
The TEFL Intercontinental TEFL program, 3 weeks full time ,120 hours of expert tuition , 40 hours of teaching theory including basic Thai culture, 80 hours of practical teaching and expert job guidance.
(120) hrs Tefl course content;
TEFL In-class for 40 hrs.
- Grammar + Phonetic + Pronounciation (for non-native)
- Techniques of teaching 4 skills ( speaking , listening, reading and writing )
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management ( how to control Thai students )
- Classroom discipline
- Demo teaching ideas
- Thai School systems
- Basic Thai culture in class
Teaching practice skills for 80 hrs , including observation feedback
Practical training skills in the real school with real students , Only during long vacation for teaching practice in the foundation or student group.
* (120) hrs can be flexible
Qualifications and requirements
• Be a native speaker or European countries with high school in education • Be a non-native speaker with Bachelor degree graduate minimum for Asean countries.
• Have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers and flexible personality. • Criminal record check / Police clearance certificate. • Really want to work in teaching career.